- Defective on arrival products must be reported within 14 days. Defective products may be tested for verification.
- If 14 day period is exceeded a credit note or exchange may be offered at our discretion.
We will repair or replace all products which are shown to be faulty provided that:
- Goods are returned to us carriage paid.
- All goods are sent back to us via a recorded delivery service.
- All Goods are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been classed as a special order item which has brought in to your specification for return.
- All returns must be accompanied by a returns note, and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
- LA Mini are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
- All parts are marked up for identification purposes and some parts carry anti-tamper stickers. Any returned parts must be marked and without evidence of tampering to qualify for exchange or refund.
- Correctly supplied parts cannot be returned. This is defined by the description on your invoice. If the part matches the description on your invoice then it is correct and cannot be returned. A part is classed as incorrect only if it does not match the description or is unsuitable due to incompatibility issues. In these circumstances an exchange will be offered. A refund will only be available if we are unable to supply the correct item.
All returns and correspondence should be sent to: